- College Admission Assistance
- Financial Aid Guidance
- Career Exploration
- College Applications
- SAT & ACT Preparation
No appointment is needed and all services are free of charge and available in Spanish to all, including those in middle school, high school, current college students, adults and anyone in-between.
MEYO’s purpose is to provide an environment that supports personal development, community service, post-high school dedication, and solid character formation. We try to nurture the passions of our participants Monday-Thursday 4-6 pm.
Submit your application essays online.
Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
Search for and view both general and university specific information
Hours are from 2 p.m. to midnight daily.
Practice Lessons, worksheets, study guides and videos available 24/7
Learning Express Library provides 24/7 online academic and career practice tests and full-texts of test prep books. Areas covered include academic, such as SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT; basic skills, civil service, cosmetology, EMS, firefighter, GED, law enforcement, ASVAB, postal services, real estate, and U.S. citizenship. Test score report includes explanation of right and wrong answers.
- Free online financial education courses through instructor assignments or self-study
- Customizable financial tools such as worksheets, a Budget Wizard, quizzes and calculators
- A personal dashboard to track your progress
- Articles and resources on topics that students can relate to
- A guide to real-life money questions
Open to grade levels 9 to 12
Follow the link to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). This is typically needed when applying for financial aid at a college or university.
The San Antonio location offers Associate degrees in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Surgical Technology. Other degrees are available online.
A high school diploma or GED credential required.
- Master of Public Health (General, Epidemiology, Health Promotion & Behavioral Sciences),
- Master of Science (Epidemiology),
- Doctor of Public Health (Community Health Practice, Environmental & Occupational Health),
- Doctor of Philosophy (Epidemiology),
- Dual degree programs: MD/MPH (with the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio) and MBA/MPH (with the UT-San Antonio College of Business), and Certificate Programs.